Dispatch of network of collect lake home: Shenzhen is undertaking rubbish of large-scale uptown floor removes a bucket, how do you look? Stand in line stood to spread out an investigation questionnaire a few days ago south. Up to on July 1 22 when, 3591 people were participated in voting, among them assentient 2065 tickets, anti 1526 tickets, ay exceeded 57% , visible floor removes bucket proponent more. In addition, also nearly 6 classify a likelihood into the rubbish that suffers him concern of the person that visit not accurate. South the reporter is in Shenzhen city each area is visited in discovery, a few villages advance rubbish floor to remove bucket obstruction still very big, but the dweller that has many villages has arrived from begun opposition later accept. Nearly 6 into suffer the person that visit to express to cooperate actively to remove a bucket to rose on July 1, be called ” history on the most severe ” of rubbish classification measure ” regulation of Shanghai life rubbish ” carry out formally, according to the regulation, individual or unit did not put in rubbish to will face punishment by formulary classification. Meanwhile, the whole nation also enters rubbish more to classify in succession ” compulsive times ” . In south the reporter undertakes ” Shenzhen is undertaking rubbish of large-scale uptown floor removes a bucket, how do you look? ” in investigation, end late on July 1 10 when, shared 3591 citizens to participate in investigation. From the point of findings, among them assentient 2065 tickets, anti 1526 tickets, ay exceeded 57% . In the meantime, in investigation, be asked about ” Shenzhen rubbish removes a bucket to need a citizen to cooperate, can you cooperate? ” nearly 6 is become suffer the person that visit to express to be able to cooperate actively, 39% express to feel troublesome, still 2.5% express to be indifferent to. Data is visible, support what rubbish classifies to sufferred the person that visit to hold majority, most person can cooperate actively to remove a bucket. Approve of punishment and scale of the person that think punishment may be invalid are adjacent ask about in investigation, “Do you understand rubbish to classify? ” nearly 7 is become suffer the person that visit to express to understand, also 3 is become suffer the person that visit to express not to understand. In be asked about ” can you undertake classified to rubbish? ” express to meet those who undertake classified suffer the person that visit to occupy 34.4% , afraid classification forbids sufferred the person that visit to occupy 58.8% , still 6.9% express to be indifferent to. “Shenzhen is pushing life rubbish legislation, do you think to you can advance rubbish classification? ” in sufferring the person that visit, think to be able to advance what rubbish classifies to occupy 37.5% , be not what everybody can accomplish to be occupied 62.5% . In the meantime, be asked about ” classify to promote rubbish, the dweller that does not carry out may face punishment, do you think condemnatory step will be significant? ” in sufferring the person that visit, the scale that thinks punishment can promote rubbish effectively to classify and the scale that think the likelihood is invalid are very adjacent, think to be occupied effectively 51.9% , think invalid likelihood ends up with nothing definite occupy 48.1% . Every center classification to put in a dot to serve 170 dwellers to classify one of 46 keys cities as countrywide life rubbish about, the rubbish of Shenzhen classifies the mode that formed his already basically, built superintend and director of classification of billabong of rubbish of 9 kinds of big lives, conduct propaganda to guide implementing system with responsibility is. Shenzhen city town manages and execute the law integratedly bureau introduction, the village that has property government at present about 3600, second half of the year began last year, shenzhen did not set the village of ash-bin in 805 floor, had taken the lead in executing life rubbish now ” center classification to put in + time the superintend and director that decide a dot guides ” uptown classification mode. Living floor does not have these villages ash-bin, the life rubbish of all dwellers casts discharged to center classification to put in a dot to finish to be in entirely. 805 villages involve 460 thousand about in all dweller of 1.56 million Shenzhen. Altogether installs 2705 lives rubbish to center classification to put in a dot, average every center classification to put bit of service on 170 dwellers. Before the end of the year, shenzhen popularizes whole town life rubbish ” center classification to put in + time the superintend and director that decide a dot guides ” uptown classification mode.

发表评论

邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注